Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”
How we use your information:
This privacy notice tells you how JAZZLONDONLIVE LIMITED will collect and use your personal data.
We may collect personal identification information from Users and Clients in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users and Clients visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, payment details. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users and Clients only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities or that it may prevent JAZZLONDONLIVE to conduct the services ordered by the Client.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Why does JAZZLONDONLIVE need to collect and store personal data?
We need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and/or the provision of the agreed services. We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy
In the context of being contacted for marketing purposes, JAZZLONDONLIVE will always ask for additional consent.
Will JAZZLONDONLIVE share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to JAZZLONDONLIVE in the course of dealing with you as a client or prospective client. We will not pass your personal data on to third-party service providers in the course of dealing with you as a Website User
Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to provide the agreed service or advice. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with their procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will JAZZLONDONLIVE use the personal data it collects about me?
JAZZLONDONLIVE will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. JAZZLONDONLIVE is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will JAZZLONDONLIVE contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
JAZZLONDONLIVE at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If JAZZLONDONLIVE does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of JAZZLONDONLIVE or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information
- How long the data will be stored
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
JAZZLONDONLIVE accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport/ID/UK Driving Licence. The Data Protection Officer will check you are one and the same as the person about whom you are requesting the data and supply these forthwith. Should you wish to contact the DPO in writing, the address is: 85 Ewell Road, Surbiton KT6 6AH.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you indicate your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 25 May 2018.